Queen Elizabeth in Toronto


I saw Queen Elizabeth (the Queen of England) today at Queen's Park, Toronto, ON! She visited Canada for a little over a week, and I know that she has been to Halifax and Ontario, I am not 100% sure where else she has been, if any.
Today, on July 6th, 2010, my mom, brother, and I woke up at 6:30 am (or at least I did, I know my brother woke up at around 6 am, as he told me), had breakfast, and were on our way to see the Queen of England by 8:30 that morning.  We got there at around 9:40, because of traffic (but it wasn't that bad and it didn't last, luckily).

It was a good thing we didn't leave any later than we did, or we wouldn't have found a spot to stand close enough for us to see her that much.  But you know how crowds are, stuffy and, well, crowded!  Plus it was like 34 degrees Celsius, I think.  But what can we do?  Not control the weather, that's for sure...Anywho, as you can probably figure out without me telling you, there was a huge crowd.

The Shriners Parade was that afternoon at 1:00 pm, so we went to go see it.


Please comment and/or rate this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here.....